If you have recently remodeled your kitchen, or if you are looking for an affordable way to spice up your dinner, Home Trends dishes would do a lot of help.
Home trends dinnerware designs
Home trends comes in a variety of styles like Home Trends Lagoon, Cerrado, Bazaar Brown, Bazaar Red, Rave Green, Rave Taupe, Rave Red, Rave Sky Blue, Rave Dark Sand, Rave Cool Grey, Sylvan Springs, Mosaic Tile, Kasbar, Atlas, Foli, Eclat, Penumbra, and Jazz to name a few. Home trends Italian Villa is a name given to beautiful Canister sets from HomeTrends. Home trends Lagoon, Home Trends Rave Square, Hometrends Atlas, etc., are 16 piece sets while Home Trends Mosaic Tile Square dinnerware and many others are 32 piece dishware sets.
New additions- Hometrends dinnerware 2011
- Tracy Porter Green Tea 12 piece Dinnerware set
- Floral Home trends Pasha Gold 16 Piece Dinner set
How much do they cost?
I found a 16 piece mosaic Home Trends dinner ware set costing $49.96.
Where to find Home Trends Dinnerware?
- If you have decided that you want to buy only Home trends for your dinnerware, then it’s better to buy online as you can’t find all the varieties in a single offline store. You may have to visit at least three stores to get a good idea. On the other hand, you can browse through Home Trends Catalog online and select a design at ease.
- You can find good Home Trends dinnerware sets at Walmat.com.
- Incase you need a replacement for a particular plate or a mug, Amazon sells plates, mugs and bowls for most of Hometrends dinnerware designs such as Rave, Jazz, Mosaic, Bazaar, Lagoon and so on.
- Ebay doesn’t have that many collections, still you can find one or two there.
- I found some loose plates and bowls and also Home Trends Italian Villa at Replacements Ltd.
- They look great and cost less, a perfect choice for a Christmas gift.
- Home trends dishes have an earthy yet contemporary styling that adds elegance to every meal.
- A very apt dinnerware set to hold up your esteem infront of your guests.
- All dishes are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Home trends plates break the monotony of circular dishes by having a rave square shape and decorative borders. Home trends mugs have a signature shape that is not only unique but also large enough to hold more coffee than your usual coffee mugs.
They are a bit heavier when compared to other luxury dinnerware, so you have to be very careful while handling them, especially in and out of the microwave.
Incoming search terms:
- home trends dishes
- Hometrends Sylvan Springs
- home trends dinnerware sets
- home trend dinnerware
- Hometrends Lagoon
- home trends replacement dishes
- home trends
- home trends plates
- Home Trends Lagoon